Originally Posted by Anonymous
"My kid is a public school kid and non holdback and 5’9” and going to an elite school with an elite lacrosse program at no charge"- lies

"several kids on his club team, which are all on age public school kids got similar deals"- more lies

"nobody is talking endlessly about me behind my back saying what a lowlife cheat I am for having my kid only play younger kids"- truth, cheat is not the word we are using.

Prove me wrong. Tell us who you are, what club and grad year, and where he is going. I'll wait.

And not only that, but I'll always be amused by the underlying concept that "spending $950K on a 1900sf house on 1/4 acre in The Right School District is soooooo much a better dad flex than paying private school tuition." This guy's kid didn't go to PG County or Dorchester or Baltimore City public schools. He is straight up MoCo, HoCo or maybe Severna Park. But go ahead and pat yourself on the back for PuBLiC sChOOLs. Seriously nobody cares and you're not a better person for it, than someone who made a different choice. And you're certainly not a better person than the dads who can't move their kids out of average (or worse) public schools, and don't get to wear the superhero PuBLiC ScHooLs SuPpOrTeR" cape you do, so proudly, in the face of evil and non-meritocratic private school dads. What a weird thing to post, trying to impress strangers you already dislike.