Originally Posted by Anonymous
Looney's has reloaded with FCA, 91 and breakers kids......with the core still in tact (outside of our defense) I see them moving to the top of the elite quickly.

If you are on Looney's team and a good player, I have some advice.......RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN. 91 is the FUTURE!!!!!

We played 91 over the summer; handled them easily. 91 is obsolete at the 26 level. With the new additions and FO help I think we move into the top 3. And yes we added a kid from 91
Looney's has reloaded with FCA, 91 and breakers kids......with the core still in tact (outside of our defense) I see them moving to the top of the elite quickly.

If you are on Looney's team and a good player, I have some advice.......RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN. 91 is the FUTURE!!!!!

We played 91 over the summer; handled them easily. 91 is obsolete at the 26 level. With the new additions and FO help I think we move into the top 3. And yes we added a kid from 91

Idk anything about 91 but I can say that my son played several years with the FO you picked up from fca. Sorry but that kid isn’t going to be much help. And get ready for daddy to do a lot of (bad) sideline coaching. The other two that went over will be missed.