Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]For WSYL, parents had to submit birth certificates, proof of residency (report card or school identification card from current academic year & valid parent Driver’s License), and verification of health insurance accepted in the United States.

The WS needs to require a photo ID and check in registered players at the main event. Rumor has it there were a number of kids playing this past weekend that are too old for the 13U age group. They eligible kids or siblings names/birthdates for the roster.

Anyone with decent photos photoshop skills could have circumvented the verification process for this tournament. There were people that did it....fact

------------------------------------------------------------------

Parent of a player who's team *did* qualify this past weekend here, There were TWO teams playing this weekend who didn't pass the eye test. I am not saying anyone is cheating but when you went by these two teams' games you said "Wow, I didn't realize there was a 2024 division" Some kids mature faster and some teams are drawing from very large populations so it is possible they found 7-10 6'+ 180+lbs boys who all are u13 years old and got them all to join the same team. It could happen.

Those two teams are going to tear up the WSYL (both obviously qualified). I don't think any "normal looking" u13 team has a chance against either of them. If they are all "of age" then good on them. They deserve the praise. If not....well.....

LOL. Too tall? Too fast? Too Strong? Too good? MUST be too old. stop it.

Drink more milk.