Is it really out of the realm of possibility that a LI parent would compliment a Philly Club and say he was impressed. Does it really pain you that much you have to fabricate the notion it was a BL parent masquerading as a guest to this board . Is thinking that the parent was a Dukes National player as they do have several LI players on the team that BL beat 5-0 really that far fetched? As a National Team player getting -0- goals against a local club, might that leave you impressed? Is it possible that a parent from Long Island may have never heard of BL since BL has only been in existence less than 3 years and others have commented "BL came from nowhere" After all we have people on this board that never heard of S2S one of the top 2023 Teams on LI.

I don't know why you are so bitter maybe you have lost one too many times to BL, maybe your kid got cut, maybe the luster is lost from your club. What I do know is that BL is only getting better they have a 2024 team that is top 10 in the country to follow in the footsteps of 2023 and now their girls are doing the same. Keep up the anger let the poison fester We enjoy watching you squirm as BL keeps on rolling. Don't fret about the time lost I enjoy your acerbic posts