Actually you are so wrong, now I know why your kid can't compete cause he didn't start playing the game until 2nd grade. Have you ever heard of U7 every team in the CCLA has a U7 program. U7 stands fo UNDER 7 thus you have to be 4,5,6 years of age. Most of the boys playing Brotherly Love all played U7 and frankly most lacrosse families start at U7, thus they started in Kindergarten and 1st grade...sucks to be you, that explains why your kid is playing for C Caliber Club Team.

I remember the score because we only scored one goal at the very end. Perhaps the score was 13-1 maybe 14-1 irrespecitve it was alot to a little.

They did change their technique, because the coach changed his approach.

At Pumpkin Pie Fall Tournament a team from Canada came down and smoked every team, there will plenty on this forum that will remember that team. They cradled differently, shot differently, and were frankly playing a different game although we were all playing lacrosse. I even remember the one referee saying "WOW"

So another opportunity my loser friend to learn via losing....

The very same coach sat all the kids and parents down at a practice and said the following. Those Canadian kids played a different game, I want to play lacrosse like that. We are changing how we practice, what we practice, and our stick technique.

Again, didn't complaing that a team from Canada came down and played in a tournament named after an American Holiday, didn't complain that the Canadian kids were overage, that they really didn't let up and show good sportmanship....no...that loss was used as an opportunity to self evaluate, learn, and get better.

So my bitter friend, you see another example of why this club excels. They lose and they learn. Sorry that your kid started in 2nd grade thus missed 3 years of development, you need to look at yourself for that one.

So much anger from Mr. Anonymous that I am wondering if your kid got cut from BL.....