Originally Posted by Anonymous
Please let it go. Why can't you just let it go for all of our sakes. Why so bitter. This was covered ad nauseam. NXT tournament okayed Brotherly Love sharing players between A/B and as they were short players and didin't want to go outside the club to supplement. It was freakin June hot as [lacrosse] and 15 kids wasn't going to get it done. They pulled 5 kids that go between A/DB all the time.

I could see your point if they pulled there five best kids and moved them to the B Team then you would have right to [lacrosse]. Cmon, my son was one of them. He is a good player not great happy to play with A and just as happy to play with B. So their B team ended up winning the B championship as well. Sorry it happens did you really want the t-shirt that badlly I think I can dig it out from my garage.

Let it go pretty please

Someone asked why people have a gripe with the club, I was answering honestly. If they don't want people to gripe they shouldn't do things that make them look like cheaters. As I said, they could have gotten other players, but chose instead to bring the A players down. That was their choice, they made their bed, now they have to lie in it... And, as to your point of it being too hot, I bet those boys that "doubled up" were totally beat. It would have been better for everyone involved for them to bring in some other kids to fill the spots.
You have strong feelings and opinions about this and I respect that. In this case, reality does not jibe with the perception you have or how you feel. I am one of the dads whose son played for both teams. I'm concerned that it looked like cheating, but I know better. I also know that no amount of information will change your feelings about this or your impression of our fine club. Yes, my son was totally beat, but he was also proud of himself for stepping up and helping his brothers on the depleted squad. The dual duty didn't create an advantage for the "B" team. If anything, the boys who had the extra time on the fields that day were a little fatigued and a little off their "A" games. In their minds they sacrificed themselves for the best interests of their teams. I'm ok with that lesson. It's what Brotherly Love is all about.

Oh please, gag me
Why? Because you disagree with me? I'm sorry you didn't like what I had to say. I often make the mistake of assuming different perspectives will be treated with respect and responded to respectfully. Which club do you represent?