Originally Posted by Anonymous
Hey Big 4 HHH tournament organizers. My kid and family traveled to your tournament this weekend and spent a lot of money in your town and at your event. The kid played his [lacrosse] off and he and his team won a championship at your tournament. Thanks for the wroten T-shirt that looks like it came out of a good will rummage sale. Also thank you for giving our kids those shirts that are 2 sizes too small... cheap bastards... kids work to hard at these events.. give them something a little better... Ridiculous

If you're teaching your kid that it's about the shirts, you've completely missed the point. Maybe check on the prizes in advance of your next tournament before deciding on going. The true reward isn't made of cotton or plastic. Jeepers.

Expecting an organization to do a good job is not equivalent to teaching a kid it's all about the shirts. It's more equivalent to teaching him to always do his best and to having high standards

Yup really bad. Looked like they were leftover from another event..cheap to say the least... maybe next year Big 4 HHH will give them a dirty sock

Right. It is about the shirts. Location, competition, good logistics, fields and facility are a distant second. The shirts are the best barometer of an organizations standards. Your priorities are ridiculous. Did you enable your kids ridiculousness when you had that pitty party over the shirt? Or, was the kid fine and had to learn from you that he "should" be unhappy with it. If your kid had a fun experience, played good lacrosse, etc. I'd say the organization did something right. On the other hand, if you were unhappy from the beginning for something more, why not write about that? I'm guessing it was just the shirts or we would have heard otherwise. If you want a "better" T, let me know before we take ours on the next trip to Goodwill. My son has half a dozen he hasn't worn. I think they have a pretty high thread count.