Originally Posted by Anonymous
I find it interesting that no one has mentioned that BL beat Next level and Next level beat LI express that same day. BL has many multi sport athletes and haven't had a practice all year , suited up drove 2 and half hours and won 2 out of 3 . The played terrible against LI express, struggled on face offs and when BL did have the ball did not value it, threw it away or took bad shots. With that said the game was essentially 6-4 , the last two goals were in the waning minutes when BL was pressing out. If they play in summer should be a much better good game.

TOOT TOOT!!!
It's the excuse caboose!!!
All aboard!!!
If you line up and take the field, you have no excuse. I can just hear you in your car on the way home with little johnny sobbing in the back seat making these excuses. What are you teaching him.
Drove 2 hours. LOL. Is that your excuse?
Multisport athletes? Excuse #2? That's funny. Last I checked when playing in a AA bracket there's no * for teams with multisport kids. Maybe next time you enter a hockey tourney you should tell all the organizers your kid plays lax too and maybe they'll make a multisport division for you and your team.
You got beat by a better team. Deal with it BL daddy. Tell your kid what the rest of us tell ours: "you got your [lacrosse] kicked. it sucks. do something about it"