Originally Posted by Anonymous
So after BL at this age, who has the best coaching and program?
Local team, not the DN nonsense.Thanks.

1. BL
2. Freedom
3. Mesa
4. Team 11
5. Sons
6. HHH
7. WCE
8. NXT
9. RR

How does one define best program? Competitiveness of the team (Wins/Losses or Tournament won) or can best program be the one which makes you feel as though you are getting what you are paying for. Good communication, good/caring coaches, fun experience (both lax and non). I guess OP would need to set that definition for themselves and then those in these various programs could opine.

OP here.
Fair question.
I'd say from a coaching and development perspective.
Having fun is paramount for both me and my son. Therefore, a good group of parents to share solo cups with on the sidelines helps things too.
I don't care about posting a victory pic on FB or getting the "champion" tshirt. I care about my kid getting better. He's not going D1 but he's solid player.

Best advice you can get for choosing a team: Find a team (depending on your kids position) where if he's a Mid he's top 6, attack top 4, or D top 5. Otherwise find a less competitive team where he is one of those spots. Once you find that fit, you'll be good. All the teams, have good coaching and fun people. Your kids fit into that team is the key.