Dude nobody cares about your words only validation that BL is still on top because nobody criticizes the bottom feeders such as your team. 90% of the Long Island Maryland board is the same, they spend the majority of the time bithcing bout the best teams and accusing them of cheating.

There are two kinds of losers in this world.

1. The loser that takes the experience as an opportunity to improve and looks at themselves in the mirror re-evaluates and accepts accountabilty.

2. The loser that blames everyone else and never looks at themselves in the mirror. Someone else: cheated, jumped the gun, was overage, referees weren't fair. etc.

Trust me BL kids used to get their asses kicked by every community team and club around. I remember when alot of the same kids went to Liberty 6 years ago and got their asses handed to them by a Harley Team that had no business being in the B Bracket. I remember thd coach who went on to start Brotherly Love after that game. Telling the kids you lost 12-1 today but two years from now we are coming back and winning this tournament. He was righ they did come back and won it several years in a row. Ironically, everyone accusd them of cheating back then because they started smoking teams. Just human nature.

He didn't complain about Harley playing down, he didn't complain about the refs, or [lacrosse] to the tournament directors. No, those kids went on to practice, improve, change their technique and that nuclues is now the backbone of the club. Ironically, they also smoked Harley this past year or what is left of it.

The only thing that remains is for you to decide what kind of loser you are. You are obviously losing as your bitternes is apparent. Look at your self in the mirro and ask yourslef what can we do to improve. Just try it you might be surprised at the results.