We are digressing into contests over who has more fun in between games?

I think the point is valid. My son plays on a very good team that competes against the best in the country and is based in Philly. I believe others can vouch for this in similar positions that when our team goes to Long Island and Maryland that there is a distinct arrogance/superiority that parents and coaches (not all but some) convey to teams that are outside of those two geographical areas. Maybe I am wrong but to be truthful there is a lot of satisfaction beating the loud obnoxious parents sitting next to me that ask after the game, "where did you say you guys are from" I am guessing there are "others" out there that feel like me. In fairness there are also plenty of parents from those areas that are super nice and polite as I know we also have our fair share of obnoxious parents.

With the explosive growth of lacrosse these two hotbeds are rapidly getting caught and the playing field is now more level than it has ever been and will only become more so. As a Philly based team it seems that there should be some pride in how our teams fare against other geogrphical areas. With clubs like BL, Mesa, RR, Freedom etc. succeeding at the highest levels in YES youth lacrosse there is some validation of our success and that is a good thing. Is not taking some measure of satisfaction that BL or whomever from Philly does well agains the best teams from LI or MD a normal and appropriate response. Our kids are all starting at 5/6 years old in this great game and that is good for Philly Lacrosse.