Originally Posted by Anonymous
Uh duh...its the Freedom and Mesa people bashing reread your above post and think about it. Get a clue unless you are one of them.
Yeah so this hearkens back to my earlier post about the arrogant BL posters.

Responding to a post where somebody spent time to provide information, albeit clearly information that hurt your feelings, regarding a perception with "Uh duh" and "reread your above post and think about it." and "Get a clue" is both condescending and very clearly just defensive on your part.

I, for one, am neither a Freedom or Mesa person and I have a very bad image of BL so I guess by your definition I'm just "clueless"--except I'm not.

What does your bad image of BL stem from?

I have not made any comments above, but I can tell you my bad image of them is because I watched them take players from their top team and play them with the B team this past summer. They claim they couldn't "help" it because they were short. I have been around lacrosse for a very long time and I know they could have found players if they tried, but it would be better for their B team to bring in "ringers". That is the "win at all costs mentality" and that is what people don't like. This is youth lacrosse and it is sad
Waaaaaahhhhhhh