Originally Posted by Anonymous
So you just happened upon this thread and decided it would be a good idea to add to the 'conversation' by ripping a team and calling the parents 'd-bags'. You seem like a real swell guy.

How about we play a little sleuthing game and try to figure out the team your son plays for. If we can assume your post isn’t complete bs (which is admittedly a big assumption), your son is on a Long Island team that played and lost to BL at NXT last summer. Tourney Machine is a wonderful thing! BL played three LI teams at NXT. They beat the Warriors, lost to S2S and then beat Express. So it would seem that your son plays for either the Warriors or Express.

Since you commented that S2S' best days are behind them (although you were generous enough to admit that they are 'decent' team) I know your son isn't on Express b/c S2S just beat them a month ago. Maybe S2S got lucky against Express, like the BL parents claimed they got lucky against them. Boy, that S2S sure is one lucky team! All the bogus calls seem to go their way!

No, your son isn't on Express. I'm going to bet that he plays for the Warriors, aka the best 'B' team on LI.

I’ve just got one question for you: have the Warriors ever beaten Express or BL? (I’ll save everyone some time, the answer is ‘no’)

You should ask your coach to set up a scrimmage against S2S next Spring and you can evaluate our decline from up close. Feel free to come back to this site afterwards and post the result.

Until then, please keep your mouth off of our team. Thanks much.

Sincerely,

D-bag parent

You really don't think that was a BL parent? You must be new.