Originally Posted by Anonymous
"See, that's the problem. When you cheat even once, you'll never be considered legit again. Ever. It doesn't matter if every game from that point on is on the up and up, when some of your parents didn't get the memo to be quiet about your older boys, word spreads really quickly. I can understand your anger. You want everyone to think your kid is the greatest because he plays on a good team (or at least a team with 2 good players). But, now no one takes that team seriously. Trust me, your team isn't the first and it likely won't be the last. You would think that after what happened with Sons a few years ago that people would stop with the nonsense, but unfortunately, this show gets replayed every season."

Well, people really can suck. Insulting all but two boys on a team because adults allegedly "cheated", maybe once. The fact is, there are a lot of great lacrosse players on the team and even better young men, my son included. An idea, let's stop insulting the kids and stick to treating the adults like a-holes. For any kid reading this, if you're being discussed in this forum, you're likely a good lacrosse player and a good kid. Don't waste your time reading this stuff. Go have a toss.

It only takes one time to be labeled a cheater. They won't shake it. Most team don't just cheat once either.