Originally Posted by Anonymous
I am a coach for the club. While my guess is that it isn't going to sway you I can validate they are both in 6th grade and both quiet respectful boys that honestly would be stunned that they are the topic of conversation. Since most in this community know these boys through lacrosse and other sports I will describe them since names aren't allowed on this site.

Player 1
Very fast physically dominant boy from lionville that scores multiple touchdowns every game and also wrestles plays midfield for BL and best fogo

Player 2
Elite raw athlete that just picked up the game when he moved here plays LSM for Kennett and BL best 6th grade pole in Philly if not country

People care to chime in that know these boys not from BL Club

Whoever wrote this should consider professional help. You and your club are a joke. You'd be the 4th best team on LI and same in Maryland. Best 6th grade pole in the country playing C tournaments Toolbag

Really...best team in Maryland at 2023 is Crabs and BL has played them 2xs and won one lost one. 2nd best team Bethesda they beat them 2xs and lost -0- neither game that close so you still don't put them not in top 3 in Maryland?? Funny people one the Crabs think they are one of the top teams in country.

LI I would put Bandits and Igloo above them until BL beats them that is fine. But I can tell you are from a local club and the only club that can beat them locally is possibly Mesa although they never have in 5 games with only the last one being remotely close. So who is a joke now ... sucks to lose doesn't it your just bitter laced with a liberal dose of
envy.

The only joke is you when you keep feeding into and writing this nonsense. Try being the bigger person and stop arguing about 6th grade lax. You guys can all come back on here in the summer after everyone plays each other and reignite the flames of stupidity.

If you stop responding to them this thread can recover from being on the brink of being the worse one on the site. We have to put up with deez nuts, clubs that can't be named, hold backs, money grabs, now cheese steak drama.