Speaks volumes of how little you know about BL but as a Kennett rec program parent let me enlighten you.

1. Professional coaches: in the last three years they have brought in Joe Nardella, Tyler Barbarich, Steve Holmes (and his Canadian Box Staff) Frank Urso, and Paul Deniken. What coaches did your club bring in?

2. Frank Urso does every practice plan for his 2022 Team, runs every practice, and STAYS AFTER practice. Why don't you come and watch guarantee you will learn something. The 2023 Team also works with him and Kevlin as they often practice together.

3. Running up the score? I have watched lopsided games without a doubt but they definitely go into a 3 pass rule then a 5 pass rule. What do you want them to do after that....roll the ball to the goalie? That would be offensive.

4. As far as Nurry? My kid learned the game from him as a 6 year old. Could care less where he played don't know. What I do know is that he has never yelled negatively at my kid, he has taught him the value of hardwork, sportsmanship, respecting the other team, and coaches. Ask my kid who is his favorite coach and whoe taught him how to play lacrosse he won't even hesitate. All the kds from Unionville that jumped the boarder to play for Kennett, they were going for or one reason, Nurry. There is little doubt he is an excellent coach.

5. The Freedom 2022 that you say is excellent let's make sure everyone knows why they are excellent. There are five starters on that team...not from Downingtown, Conestoga or another Main Line School, etc. They are from the Kennett program. Two starting attackman, 2 starting middies, stud pole all start for Freedom 2022 thus 50% of the starting lineup is from Kennett. Guess who coached them at Kennett. The secret to Brotherly Love's "came from nowhere success" is that the strenght of that club is the Kennett Blue Demons rec program. It is the backbone of Brotherly Love. While it "takes a village" and there were a ton of fathers and moms who dedicated endless hours of volunteer time you ask most Kennett people why they "came from nowhere" and all of a sudden were one of the best CCLA teams they will tell you two coaches. Driggs and Nurry.

Look up where Ebe Helm played his lacrosse. Dukes Lacrosse is one of the most successful programs ever.

The reason why people are hating on Brotherly Love:
1. They came out of nowhere and all of a sudden started kicking [lacrosse]
2. They were started by two dads who didn't play elite lacrosse
3. Envy

I stayed and watched the 2024 Brothely Love Team play Freedom 2024 this past weekend and on one side I see 4 dad's that played at the following: Loyola, Johns Hopkins, Maryland and the Philadelphia Wings. On the othe side I see Nurry with a dad who never played lacrosse helping him. Looked like they were short handed. Once again, guess who prevailed. Haters will say that Brotherly Love 2024 has one dominant player, and he is exceptional.... I wonder where that kid learned how to play the game?