Originally Posted by Anonymous
Agreed can't imagine trying to keep up with that kid on a full field rest of the team was good but didn't see anything exceptional

He's too small. Unfortunately he is shut down regularly on the field.

BL has two stud players. A middie and a pole. The rest are average players. Nothing wrong with that since they are still young and there is plenty of time for them to develop into quality players. However, if you take those two exceptional players off of that team you would be left with a middle of the road PA team (LI or Maryland bottom tier). That's just the way it is. To the guy whose kid regularly "bends kids twice his size", that's great. Unless he's the #1 middie or the #1 pole, he's average. Most teams are constructed this way.

You could make the same point about Brotherly Love's 2024 Team as well. If you take the coach's son (I think #10) and the goalie off the team they are a B Team. Great goalie and the kid at attack either scores the goal or assists on 90% of their points. Don't see how this team was picked to participate in the Elite Eight. C'mon BL you know that I am speaking the truth...Stole the goalie from another club and without #10 you stink.

If I didn't know the BL kids better, I'd swear that one of them stole your lunch money. You sure do put a lot of energy into hating them.

Fair enough but answer me this am I right or wrong in my assessment of their 2024 team? Who is their third best player.