Just give me your email address and I'll be happy to provide all the proof you seem to need. Won't provide your email? Don't ask someone to step out of anonymity while you wrap it around yourself like a security blanket and have delusions of superiority. Hypocrite. And, I'll be happy to show you why I don't need to live vicariously to enjoy my life. And, since you're on this thread, you've probably seen my kid play and you already know how good he is. You just don't know his name. [/quote]

You definitely lost some credibility on this forum with your prior post...not really helping the cause with this one[/quote]
You forgot to include your email address.[/quote]

Bottom line, once you come on this forum and start bragging about your kid, it's time to take a step back, take a deep breath and regain some perspective. Best of luck to your son this season.[/quote]

Completely true, your post are to the point of being pathetic and embarrassing for your son, hopefully he is as good as you think he is. As stated above step back take a break and realize that life is not all 13 year old lacrosse. There is a big world outside open your eyes and enjoy it. BTW still have no idea who your son is and really don't care....[/quote]

As stated in a previous post: "The point wasn't to brag about a kid who remains anonymous. Maybe you could work on your reading comprehension skills? Regain perspective? The perspective of the sheeple you associate with? Not everyone on this thread shares your perspective even though your inflated ego doesn't allow for that possibility. You have no problem "sharing" your perspective, but when someone expresses a different one you treat them as if they are being self righteous. Look in the mirror, lemming."

Why would I care about whether you, an anonymous follower, know who my son is or not? Does that really make sense to you? Think about it for just one second. OK, did you come to the conclusion that there is nothing I could care less about? No? You think a little too much of yourself. You make me laugh! Simpleton.[/quote]

Your continued circular reasoning is ridiculous, and it makes absolutely no sense, please stop - us herd of simpleton sheep cannot understand your brilliance and would prefer to go on to more interesting topics.