Originally Posted by Anonymous
Well then you would be losing your wager my friend. Very good team with a goalie that frankly looked like he should have been a 2021 and the bleeding. It wasn't Green, It wan't White. Look up your favorite tournament score tracker via Google and the tournament was Summer Slam in West Chester. Laxachusetts brought a whole bunch of teams that did very well that summer, but not at 2023. Ask your coach, the only person that looked more stunned than the players and parents was the coach.
I just looked it up myself still available.

BL dad- relax. Being thin skinned makes it all that much easier to push your buttons. And yes remembering tourneys from 2 years ago would lead people to think you are that parent on the sidelines no one wants to talk to.

Bingo. I bet this loser still bores everyone with his story of throwing two touchdowns in the championship game for Polk High in 1984. Live in the moment, fella.

BL dad, I got your back. I bet this guy was on the losing team. He probably sat the bench and has nothing to brag about, ever. You keep telling your touchdown story until the day you die. Inspire your grandchildren. You have your glory.

Don't forget to wear your jersey when you tell it, too!