Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Who has to remember, it is a 10 second Google search. You have heard of Google? When a Boston dad blasts Philly Lacrosse give me a break. Laxachusetts Black, please. However typical BL vitriol, but to be expected since the Laxachusetts Black team did steamroll the rest of the Philly Club Teams....that I do remember, without the help of Google.

I'm not a Boston dad nor did I blast Philly lacrosse. All I did was confirm that Lax Black is one of the top teams in the age group, as someone else had previously stated. I believe conversation was regarding Dukes and the teams that are possibly better than them. But as a typical BL parent, you feel that your team is the center of the universe and was not getting it's due respect. It's not about BL, psycho. And it's certainly not about teams BL beat when the kids were 8 and 9 years old. Such a loser...

Well now you've done it. You think you're anonymous to Karma? Calling someone psycho and a loser? You better tell us BL folks that you love us or answer to karmic forces. Why can't we be friends? Man, I feel bad for you now.