I'm sorry, we've not met. I'm the parent of a BL player and I can't believe a situation exists where I feel compelled to defend against ridiculous, ignorant, disrespectful comments, but this is the world we live in.

I'm not sure who the haters are, which teams their sons play for or if they even have a son playing. Heck, maybe they're just people who enjoy getting a rise out of people. It's easy to hide in anonymity as you bash other teams, kids etc. Tell us who you are and if you would like our perspective on your club.

You missed the point above regarding how to take a loss and I suspect you will continue to miss the point/lesson as you are clearly not seeing the bigger picture.

I feel compelled to set the record straight, but a review of the posts on this thread shows that it has already been done, over and over and over again.

To my fellow BL parents out there, how about we leave it as it is at this point. Let's let the haters get their last words in on this topic. I don't believe their comments warrant further response at this point. We have better things to do.

Moderator, consider locking this thread after the haters respond.