Originally Posted by Anonymous
It's all about the tryout nothing should be based on reputation or past history. Not saying they would or would not have made it but other kids do get better and kids do get passed by. Some kids bloom late and some are just started. The judge and jury should be legitimate evaluators and nothing and I mean nothing based in history. The real world is what have you done for me lately . Not a month ago or a year ago .That's thats why your suppose to have tryouts every year and be fair about it.

Haven't we all been over and through this before. This should not be new to any of us for goodness sake. Personally I noticed one boy missing and hoped they would give him "The Pass" because he is deserving; and they did.

I feel this is just the first list and others will be selected because many are on the short JR list. The team as selected is a talented pool of boys, as in life seeing is in the eye of the beholder. In sports, one boy making it over another is just that one player's day. LI 2019 is very talented and every boy who played out there should hold their head high. Outside of a handful of players there is a lot parody amongst the grade. I am sure it was not easy for the evaluators. Every one of those boys will make an impact in their years to come.

The real question now is will anyone get those 80 or so boys together to play against each other in the future.