Originally Posted by Anonymous
If you don't know who it is then your really out of the loop and you shouldn't know. He's a great player but should of been at the tryout.

Originally Posted by America's Game
If you can't figure out who the kid is or the father then you are out of the loop. You need to get in it or it will be your child left behind. people catch up to other people So time will tell. Some kids won't even be playing in college because they like other sports .They always like the kid who plays multiple sports over the ones that only play lacrosse. It's the entitlement that bothers people the most. It wasn't a fair tryout at all. And all the 91 and express parents can say what they want but those are 100% the facts

Why the secrecy? where is he from?

Please lets refrain from singling out this player as to where he is from.

Do you realize how big an arrogant snob you sound like ?

You do know we are talking about kids that are 13 to 14 years old. If being arrogant prevents a kid from being singled out, I guess I will be arrogant. You can register and not be anonymous and then maybe you can email me and explain to me why you feel I am being arrogant by trying to avoid the negativity and attacks on individual players.