This is coming from one parent who feels slighted because they didn't attend the Platinum Cup. Do you honestly think that college coaches were there recruiting 8th graders?? Let's be honest, no one there was getting recruited. They will be at similar recruiting tournaments in the fall which is when things start to count. They have 5 kids going to Jake Reed, just as many as orange. So if there kids are good they will get seen. If you are unhappy go to another organizations A team. We had a parent do that last year and now they want to come back. I'll bet the second 91 team will get more attention than one of those other teams. Instead of coming on here to start crap put your effort elsewhere. Like supporting the team you are on.
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
When are the white parents going to wake up and realize 91 is not doing anything for u guys. You will always be the redheaded stepchild. That team deserves to go to the better tournaments.

I am not sure about the redhead end stepchild comment. I'd like to see 91 white play express north.