Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I couldn't agree more. A little full of yourself. Answer this why would people take their kids out of a good organization to play with a bunch of kids cause they like them? You would have nothing to offer my son when it comes time to get in touch with college coaches down the line. There's a parent trying to run the operation. It's not PAL. This guy must be from that revolution team. They have parents running the organization as well so I'm told. People will start to leave that organization cause they have no resources. They have some good players going to waste. Good for the team that beat B bracket teams.

The All Grays are a B team? That's news to me. Over the past two years this team has beaten the Outlaws "A" team, Legacy Commandos, All Grays and others from out of state, and only lost to Team L.I. at the IMG Nationals. If you think they wanted to play against weak competition you are surely mistaken. They are what they are and have had some quality coaching over the years. Also, you are talking from a position of ignorance with team Revolution as you really don't know what "resources" the program has and has available to it. Maybe someone putting down other programs in order to protect heir own little fifedoom?

I agree. The only team that has had our number is the Team LI white team(lost 3 out of 4 matches). Other than that, we have more than held our own against some pretty stiff comprtition.