Originally Posted by Anonymous
Where is the list?

Can you please tell me where the list is with my sons name on it . I know he is on it because I keep telling him he is one of the best kids in the country at his age group and I want him to be the first to commit.Thanks

gotta dig deep into the replies of the tweets.

Which list? The Xander's list to the male reed list?

No the list is just made up.Put your sons name on it.
Make it look good . Any kid or parent that let's them commit at these ages are doing their kids an injustice. Most kids don't even make their beds in the morning but you want them to decide on a college. get real

It is crazy but is also reality - if it helps your kid get to a school me may or may not be able to w/o lax, what is the harm.

Also, using the word "decide" on a school isnt actually fair - these are verbals, not binding. Just the same as when you ask the coach at XYZ U how many kids he is going to take in this class - he says 8, then you wake up one day and he already has 12 or 13 (cough, Hopkins, cough).

Will be very curious to see stats in the next few years on switching comittments - it will be large, kids changing minds, poaching by other coaches, needing to wait for the Ivies who dont go early, etc..
Crazy yes, but I think the kids really are in control here until Natl Signing Day