Originally Posted by Anonymous
If you were an evaluator at the Brine tryout Friday night you should be embarrassed or at least be able to explain yourself. How do you look at numbers and evaluate kids based on their play and some kids weren't even there. If the number isn't on the field how do you pick them?. There was a speech before the tryout where the kids are told your numbers and play will dictate if you are on the team. Please explain. If its a scam then please say it is and I will respect you more. I guess there were maybe 20 people picked and not 23 then. Is it fair to all the other kids or at least say that some kids are on the team already based on rep and they were so good at the first tryout that no one out there can compete with them. I would respect that more. No sour grapes but if my facts are wrong please correct me and i will apologize.

Seriously, you need therapy. How do you know kids were selected that weren't there. I know a few who made it and rightly deserved it and were the best on the field. I don't know all the boys selected is it posted. I usually wait for an email from my friend, if the player is a top player than relax if your son is better than you have an issue.

First off the list of names and numbers were out prior to the game. It was a great speech and geared to get the boys up to play. They did a great job at it. If you really think they didn't have a list your naïve, some dads had it.

As of the latest picks, the list is out on the net. I see what you see but don't have an issue neither should you, player is tops of the grade. I do not see 3 boys one pole 91, one middie smithtown and one attack 91 who I thought would have made it easily. I am not sure if they declined due to JR, make no mistake those three will be 2019 impact players for years to come regardless if they made Brine. if you are not one of those parents, which I don't think your are you should have no beef. All good players selected.

Dark Blue Smithtown Helmet