Originally Posted by Anonymous
I won't throw out some generalization saying they're the best team in the country, but Madlax 2019 can play. Very solid all-around squad. But DC/NOVA area they draw from incredibly weak outside of them. Think they have one or two reclassed kids. Played LI Express (I believe it was the Barracudas..? but I am not sure) controlled entire game and won by a decent 4-5 goal margin. I believe they are 2-1 vs. the Crabs this year, lost to the Dukes by 2 in summer Young Guns finals. Basically, I was wondering who people generally believe to be the top 2019 teams regardless of reclass (I don't care if they have thirty 16 year olds), solely based on talent?

Madlax is very good but they lost to Dukes at youngunz by 4 or 5 not by 2. It was 5-1 at halftime and Dukes scored the first two or three goals of the second half. Their run came when the game was all but over and the kids weren't playing as hard. That's not to take anything away from their squad, who I feel is a top 5 2019 team, but our goalie stood on his head in the first half not allowing madlax to gain any momentum.