Originally Posted by Anonymous
8-10 is generous. Not taking away from our talent , most of our 2019's are actual 2001 and maybe late 2000's. No one really overpowering. Just being realistic.

There are more than (13) LI 2019 players at 3d. Those are the boys I do know. However, I am familiar with the ones I don't know personally, all good, strong, solid players who are stars on their school and club teams.

We have nothing to worry about. Our 8th grade boys are skilled and well trained. They do not have to be the biggest to be the best.

They will all come away from this weekend more aware of what they need to do to keep on top.

That my friend, is priceless. Every penny spent on this weekend will come back ten fold if they all come back and challenge themselves to be better players and great students.

It is too soon to worry about DI vs. DIII yet. They are wearing braces, discovering girls and still like mom and dad.

I wish all of them well. A healthy rest of the winter and a quick end to the cold so we can go out and watch them all play.