Originally Posted by Anonymous
They are all salesman don't listen to them..if everyone did it the private schools would make a fortune !!
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Was anyone concerned with the 3D administration & staff pushing for reclassification? Telling all us parents that we are putting our kids at a disadvantage? Was very taken back. I know it's done often but I thought it was not looked upon in a good way by professionals.

Furthermore- if everyone did it- it would cancel out the effect of reclassing. I can guarentee- they do not want EVERYONE doing it. They would lose their edge. I guess if they can get 3D kids to do it- then they look golden as their kids should get recruited first- just because they are older, bigger, more muscular, but that does not make them better. In 2 years it evens out- and with all the earlier recruiting- I think you will see a lot of decommitting from kids looking at better schools or easier schools to get into- which should change the "games" again and hopefully right the wrongs of reclassing and recruiting so early.