you my friend are a [lacrosse]. nobody every wanted to play b teams and you are just trying to start [lacrosse]. well it seems everyone that is apart of the team has no problem and most of the people who know the kids have no problem.

stay on your b team and shut the [lacrosse] up

also, not one parent jumped up and celebrated after any goals or after they won the finals. the parents and players all have respect and understood the situation and handled themselves perfectly.

please let us know what team you are from and we will make sure we get you a good b or c team to come and have a play date with

I really hate lacrosse parents, they all think they are entitled to comment on anything that they don't agree with regardless of how little merit there is with their statements

BTW, most of us know exactly who you are and it will be interesting next time we meet. especially since you always seem to kiss our asses to see if your son can play with us

I guess there were only B teams down at IMG when they went to the championship. You my friend are an angry man who should just enjoy watching your son play