Originally Posted by Anonymous
That dammed Canadian went and got himself a scholarship to UVA. Tell me again how he is cheating?

He CHEATED a legitimate 2019 out of an opportunity to commit to UVA... Get it now? Using an unfair advantage to garner what he wanted. I would bet that most age legit, top tier 2019's would blow the doors off 99.9% of any age legit 2020, that's how he's cheating. Wait till your 1 year reclass loses his potential spot to the new 2 time reclasses that are emerging. Nothing like doing 9th grade three times...

Can we pump the brakes a little and call out whoever this is for being off the rails?

Is registering a whole team down a grade to be successful wrong? YES. However, you don't think that Starsia knows the kids date of birth? The kid didn't cheat another 2019 out of an opportunity. These coaches have a job, and that is to win games. They want to add players that will help them win. If your son is good enough, his time will come and if he's not a 2018 from Edge committing in the class of 2019 is not "taking his spot".

Actually it might. How can you declare this "spot" wasn't taken from a legite 2019 who is NOT reclassing? There are only so many roster spots, so I would believe this 2018 did indeed take a 2019 rsote spot....unless you have more 2019 reclassing to 2020. And the wheel keeps turning.