Hard to say without knowing or seeing the player. The Legacy/HDD merger should not matter because the HDD were not great but I'm sure they have some players who may be favored. The Legacy A team is B plus team and he may have a shot at that team. Legacy B and 91 White are close in talent level. 91 White should have more openings. I don't like going to a B team when a program has an A team. You are better off with a program with one B team. I will say this go to all tryouts for any program that has more than one. My son plays on an A team and one of his teamates went to only one of the 91 2021 tryouts last year and he did not make the C team but made two A teams and was the leading scorer on the team he picked. Makes one wonder what they were thinking there. Maybe he did not get enough touches and they missed him. One team to watch is Empire. Empire director was the SWR coach for 19 years and has many connections. I'm sure he know ALL the top schools coaches. If Empire had practices closer to my house I would consider going there. That team may be very good faster than you may think. Good to be an original player and get them to like your kid. Tough choices so good luck.