Originally Posted by Anonymous
I know a few 91 orange top players who are starting to Snoop around to get on ICON coming from an Icon parent . I would say that would make a consistent solid team .

[quote=Anonymous]yes they did play very well but much credit needs to go to 2nd half goalie who came up HUGE a bunch of door step stops. Great Job good luck rest of season [/quotE

All our goals were scored in the first half. Huge game by the second half goalie and strong defense kept the game close. Game with them and with Mad Dogs far more exciting then the championship. Great day of lax.

I've seen a few posts recognizing the great game played between the icon and igloo teams. It is so refreshing to read posts like this. The boys on both teams competed as hard as they could, were respectful of each other and really epitomized what youth sports CAN be.

Igloo was a gracious winner and the icon boys walked off the field with their heads up.

I wish the folks that post inane my-kids-club-is-better-than yours rants could have seen that game and how those boys competed like true athletes.

Agreed, and most hard fought games are like that. It's the parents that are the children and come here and post crazy things about other teams, their parents, the coaches etc. hope the parents can take better examples from the kids.