Originally Posted by Anonymous
Igloo Avalanche lost to the Jesters and were down 6-1 when Jesters changed positions of kids. That is when Igloo made a comeback. After that Jesters went back to their normal positions and won the game. West coast Starz lost to almost everyone last Month at the Express tourney and came in 8th place out of 9 teams. Express is AA and ranks with the best teams.

[quote=Anonymous]This list is a good starting point. All these teams are right there. I got to say in general that 2021 class has a lot more parity then a lot of other grades. Talent is either spread way out, or there is just a lot of talent out there. Either way it makes for great club lacrosse.

The second point I'd like to make is in order to rank teams which we should never do, teams have to play each other several times. One game is never a good indicator of how a team stacks up. The circumstances in which they play has a lot to do with the outcome. for example, back to back games in a tournament when one team is rested, key players hurt, or absent, bad games, really good games by teams. They all don't play enough of each other to rank them properly. With that said in no particular order I would put the most elite 2021 teams down as follows:

Igloo Black Ice
Carolina Cyclones
Maddog Lax
Crabs
Rising Sons
Team 91

The next tear of teams can play with any of the teams above and beat them if they play well.

Hawks Green
Greene Turtle
Bethesda
ICON
West Coast Stars

Other very solid Teams:
Team Long Island
Express A
Igloo Avalanche
PrimeTime

Just my two cents, not that its worth anything.

[/quote

Far assessment but 91 is there based on name alone. They haven't done much this season and Rising Sons belong in the second tier. They are not close to igloo and haven't been at all this season