Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
does that make sense?
MC took over because of playing
Time?
Why are people on here saying MC
Only plays his top group all game,
And the others barely play at all?
Dude, you can whine and cry wall you want. those of us who been involved in this age bracket for the last 4 years knows what went on there. The turnover they had, players who chose the B team over the A team who where A players.

you are the one whining. this started out as someone feeling bad for someone they know. it's a choice no matter how you slice it. let's face it as the kids get older, there is going to be more competition. kids are going to get bigger stronger and faster. the A players at 12 may not be the A player at 16. just keep working hard. if you can't get the playing time, you have other choices. it's all about the training at this stage. there are clinics posted every day for extra training. clubs are businesses first and foremost. hence, the turnover. hopefully, you find one you are happy with. good luck.
Once again you miss the mark. I am merely pointing out the history of that team. My son NEVER played for them, he is not an A player. The kid I know that left that team, as well as a few other went on to be starters on other A teams. From the time those kids where in third grade that team had no issue playing some kids 90% of the time and others barely at all. Like I said, back in third grade even their second middly line barely saw the field. Unlike most travel clubs at that age they has 3 attackmen and the others where converted to a 4th middy line. The turnover was large. Or do you want to tell me that they didnt do this ?

let me get this straight. even your friend is no longer on the team. give it a rest already.
Me giving it a rest wont change the past of what that team used to do. People like just dont like having i brought up. Notie how when I say they only played 3 kids at attack and put the rest on a fourth middly line you dont say its not true ?

write much?