Originally Posted by Anonymous
I'm a Igloo Avalanche Parent and I can say taking a swing at the Igloo Director for putting this team together is completely wrong. This team has a great coach, great families, great players associated with it, and a organization that is extremely supportive of them. Let me put it to you this way; we get treated as a "A" team, no different then any other team at Igloo. We have received everything we were promised this year and more. My son is happy and having a great time and that is all that should matter. This is the first time that my son and my wife feel we are apart of something special. And comments like dumped them on a "B" team is such a gross misrepresentation that I had to say something.
I think Igloos B team is catching grief for all those green with envy about Igloos A team. It really is a feet that they managed to field a team better then the 91 and Expresses. Usually by this age the worry over future recruiting gets kid to jump ship to these two. For some reason people also think that Igloos B team should be just as good. Bottom line, if your kid is learning, your competitive in the tourneys you go to and your happy who cares what anyone else thinks