Originally Posted by Anonymous
If anyone bashed your kid you should of confronted them.
Not accuse a dad coach would hurt your son
When he has a boy the same age. No one would believe as a dad
You would let an adult bash your kid and not say anything.

Looks like two totally different views here. One is the team
Was so messed up MC had to take over. The other is they used to be a team
But now that MC is invovled it's not.
Do you think MC would join a good team just to save them from some unhappy parents or join a team
He knows has potential to pull off the wins ?
Do you think he would coach a team that had no potential?
He wants the win end of story.
I think MC has a lot on his plate and if things where running smooth he would not have to step in and would still get the credit. As for approaching a coach, depends. I have friends whos like 6 foot 4 and massive with little fat on him. Yeah, he can get in anybody's grill and fear of him gets coaches to get in line. But for a guy whos small, you make a big stink and your kid gets even less playing time. What can you do ? Take legal action ? YOu know what they did on that team ? They rode the season out and then went on to play on other A teams. There kid son the B team last year that should have been on the A team. I a guessing they wanted no part of the A team. Last year that A teams numbers where light. So MC had a problem with good players not wanting to be on that team. Several years ago the coaches where sending out emails saying " hey lets worry about playing time when we get home,lets just win this weekend" because so many parents where irate. My friends kid left that team and I literally got calls from two other teams directors who knew me and knew the kid played on my kids town team to see if I could put in a good word with his father and that they wanted him.