Originally Posted by Anonymous
My son isn't a starter and i'm staying right where I am. MC coaching is 2nd to none. If it's down to the buzzer and and it's a close game, the best players should be on the field, this isn't PAL.
My friends kid got little playing time there. It was not that he wasnt a good player, but when you run 4 middy lines and the first line gets the lions share how much is left for the second line He left and several A teams jumped on him. He joined one and has started ever since WHo in their right min dis going to pay 3 grand, travel out of state , pat for hotels for their kid to play 5 minutes all day. To be honest, Express should not take these kids on the team, they know they are ripping them off.

again, show me a top club that does not do that. let's not start the private school banter. to each his own. don't bash someone's choice to stand on a side line. you have no idea what their plans are. good luck with yours.
If you are a top club your team should be full off top players. The drop off from you third attackman to your fifth should not be so drastic that that kid cant get 30% of the playing time. There are warning signs. If there are 27 kids on the sideline, you gotta problem. WHen you hear stories of a kids family driving to Maryland and stepping on the field for 2 minutes, that player should not be on that team. Listen, if you want to stand on the sidleines, thats your right. My kid is NOT an A player and although he has made better teams, I elected to stay where I was as he plays a lot including man up. I understand playing time should not be even steven, but who the [lacrosse] would pay between 2 and 4 grand to watch other kids play lacrosse. Think those kids are not sitting on the grass in practice as well ? Wait till you find out the top 3 players are playing at a deep discount, and thats what your kids really for

that is YOUR choice. why do you care how far people drive or what they pay? seems strange.