Well said!
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Higher ups? And you know this how?
Coming from Anonymous I would say your theory is not credible, but yes wolves beat 91 before , maybe just relying on an outside talent a bit to much , causing them to lose in championship. Parents being pissed on the wolves is nothing new as most likely this statement is coming from a disgruntled Wolve parent . As on 91 you hear the same drama on that end . Parents if you see the writing on the wall in the beginning of the season and you think your kid is the next Paul Rabil then jump ship, this is youth lacrosse , there's an [lacrosse] for every seat out there ! Don't become a cancer to the team and bash on the sidelines, throughout the season. I can't tell you how many parents I stood with on the sideline who consistently bashed a coach and player the whole season , but stood in front of the coaches with a smile like everything is okay. Or better yet the ones who bash , go directly to the coach after a game and bitched , and usually that's the parent who acts inappropriate on the sidelines and you can't blame a coach for his decision making of the kids playtime .then you have the ones who go shopping during the season trying to get recruited to another travel program for the next season while trying to mantain his current situation without a glitch , only to be exposed by the coaches they approached , causing a bad reputation to follow .
All for the Glory of youth Ncaa lacrosse .
Take a deep breath , people you need to relax and take your son fishing .

Express didnt "need" the player to beat 91. They have beat 91 the last 2 times they played them on their own. The higher ups asked that the kid play on that team for that tournament. And yes the parents should be pissed. But that is typical Express. It is what it is and anyone who knows Express knows this is how they do things.
He didnt leave ICON. Season was over for Icon and he was invited to play for the Express . The ICON player will be back with ICON in the Fall for the tryout.
Express must be getting nervous needing to recruit 5th Graders to compete vs 91.
Not looking to start a BOTC war here just clearing up the 5/6 grade lacrosse rumor mill.
What a Joke

So why would the Express ask a player who has no intention of leaving his current team to play one tournament? Is winning the tournament that important? Why would the parents of that Express team allow this? Maybe beating 91 at what was considered a home tournament was more important then finishing the season with the players that that gave them a very good summer season. If I was parent on that team I would be pissed!!!!!!
Higher ups? And you know this how?
Coming from Anonymous I would say your theory is not credible, but yes wolves beat 91 before , maybe just relying on an outside talent a bit to much , causing them to lose in championship. Parents being pissed on the wolves is nothing new as most likely this statement is coming from a disgruntled Wolve parent . As on 91 you hear the same drama on that end . Parents if you see the writing on the wall in the beginning of the season and you think your kid is the next Paul Rabil then jump ship, this is youth lacrosse , there's an [lacrosse] for every seat out there ! Don't become a cancer to the team and bash on the sidelines, throughout the season. I can't tell you how many parents I stood with on the sideline who consistently bashed a coach and player the whole season , but stood in front of the coaches with a smile like everything is okay. Or better yet the ones who bash , go directly to the coach after a game and bitched , and usually that's the parent who acts inappropriate on the sidelines and you can't blame a coach for his decision making of the kids playtime .then you have the ones who go shopping during the season trying to get recruited to another travel program for the next season while trying to mantain his current situation without a glitch , only to be exposed by the coaches they approached , causing a bad reputation to follow .
All for the Glory of youth Ncaa lacrosse .
Take a deep breath , people you need to relax and take your son fishing .

Express didnt "need" the player to beat 91. They have beat 91 the last 2 times they played them on their own. The higher ups asked that the kid play on that team for that tournament. And yes the parents should be pissed. But that is typical Express. It is what it is and anyone who knows Express knows this is how they do things.
He didnt leave ICON. Season was over for Icon and he was invited to play for the Express . The ICON player will be back with ICON in the Fall for the tryout.
Express must be getting nervous needing to recruit 5th Graders to compete vs 91.
Not looking to start a BOTC war here just clearing up the 5/6 grade lacrosse rumor mill.
What a Joke

So why would the Express ask a player who has no intention of leaving his current team to play one tournament? Is winning the tournament that important? Why would the parents of that Express team allow this? Maybe beating 91 at what was considered a home tournament was more important then finishing the season with the players that that gave them a very good summer season. If I was parent on that team I would be pissed!!!!!!