Originally Posted by Anonymous
LMFAO top 5 ??? Cuda team does not have the same roster as last season. All those top players fled to Igloo and 91 , they are barely a Top 5 in B bracket , whoever made the top 5 statement clearly is living in the past. Word has it 5-6 players from that team have been seen practicing with another travel club, so what does that tell you ?

quote=Anonymous]I watched the first ten minutes of the game. The Outlaws jumped out to a huge lead and I guess based on what is being said here they never looked back. The Barracuda's talent looked the same as last year. They will still be a top 5 team this year in 2021. Express should feel lucky they have two "A" teams. Instead there is uncalled for fighting within the organization. They better fix this situation soon.
Was at the Hub this morning and watched the Outlaws 6th grade team destroy express Barracudas,just curious what happened to that express team from last year? Same coaches but diffetent team . Looks like a developmental pal team . Where are the wolverines ?

they r in maryland

Ouch - but it looked like the cudas had six subs on the bench. I was waiting for a field for my son's team and watched several middies never get off. But they were man handled that is for sure.
[/quote]

why do I get the feeling you are happy about kids getting manhandled. You were just minding your business waiting for your kid to play. But jumped on here to pounce on 11 year olds. Right.