There's actually been pretty many games between some - not all - of these teams if you look at Beach Lax 2021AA, Young Guns, Summer Exposure U13A and NXT Cup, as well as to a lesser extent 2015 Maryland Lacrosse Tournament (McDonogh) and 2014's Greene Turtle Fall Invitational (McDonogh) and [lacrosse]'s (with 8/1 cutoff enforced and some kids surely missing).

Hawks have beaten Crabs in a championship, tied GT and lost by 2 to 91. I have no doubt they are a AA team but it does seem like they have some tight wins over A teams. Likewise, I have no doubt GT is a AA team, but they don't always beat A teams with lopsided scores. I would have thought for sure Bethesda was AA after last Summer but maybe other teams have caught up. Roughriders beat Crabs and Express at Beach after going 2-4 HoCo - either some great coaching or added players.

It certainly is interesting that two non-hotbed teams lost by only one goal to Igloo. The Carolina team at World Series U13 was the Cyclones 2021 team, so next year should be interesting to watch. Like [lacrosse]'s, that's no true national championship, but like [lacrosse]'s U11 the last few years, they did have the top team in the country win. And what 13 yer old wouldn't want to play on ESPN2 or hear their name mentioned even if not in finals.

Again, none of this matters much at all, but it does seem like 2021 offer a lot of great competition at a high level, which is all you can ask. (This 2021 board is also a lot less crazy than other BOTC threads.)