Nicely written. I think most of these teams listed here have built relationships based on mutual respect. I see the coaches getting along and the kids. I'm a Rising Sons parent and we love the rivalries our programs are developing. Winning is great but just being able to play great competitive clean lacrosse is a great start. At least for me.
Originally Posted by Anonymous
This is a great post, and how posts should be. I'm a Igloo parent and can honestly say that the Sons are a very good team. The same can be said about Icon, 91, Legacy and Express. But Bethesda, Crabs and West Coast Stars are great teams too. The 2021 year in my mind has a lot more teams on the same playing field. Should be a great year for competition. The best thing is that no one game or tournament will be able to crown one team the best. Lacrosse is a great sport in that any given day a team can play well, or not so well. So in short everyone lets not focus on who is the best, but by having all the players having fun playing each other and becoming friends. As they have all developed a mutual respect for each other. Now if we can get all the parents to do the same it should be a wonderful and enjoyable summer. Good luck everyone.