They did not play at JDRF. Jesters are a good team. they beat igloo and team Long Island but lost to outlaws black four times and silver once.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Stop making things up. Jesters have never beat the Outlaws Black team this year. They played 4 times since January and the Outlaws beat the jesters each time including a 27 to 5 indoor game at the Hub and a 15-3 win two weeks ago. Outlaws Silver beat the Jesters last week 8-6 at Laxfest.

whats the difference A or B as long as the kids are learing something they are in 6th grade come on folks.

The difference is the parent were sold one thing and given another. Now I maintain that parents are responsible for knowing what they are signing their child up for, but it can be tough sometimes.

I would agree with you if the parents were paying $150 for rec lacrosse, but when you are paying $1500+ you should have certain expectations. Unfortunately, club lacrosse is ruining the experience for the B player.
There is no such thing as A or B. Those are single distinction made by clubs to break down thier own inner teams. Outside it means nothing. For Example if you where to put Recon, Jesters, Outlaws and Legacys A teams into the Igloo organization they would be deemed B teams. In truth Outlaws and Legacy are both in the top 7 lax teams on LI . In Turn, both Jetsers and Recon would be B teams in the Outlaws or Legacy organization. The most important thing is finding a team where the level of play matches your son. If he cant keep up he will learn nothing . Let me tell you something about some B teams. I know of B teams whos coaches have better resumes and practice even more then their organizations A teams. Those parents keep THEIR MOUTHS SHUT. Why tell everybody how great your team is , so next tryout theres an extra 100 kids trying to make the team ?

Jesters beat outlaws black two out of last three times played. Played a bunch of one goal games. (Got beat up last one though? They would be their B team? How's that work ?

Jesters lost 2 1 in foresburg. They played at jdrf too. Who won that game?