Express won 3 tournaments this summer. Icon won 0. Express best icon by 2 or 3 goals when they played against each other head to head Express dominated in their season ending tournament. Sorry but facts are facts. That would lead most people to rank Express ahead. However, if they played 10 times they would have some excellent games. Both are strong programs and will probably both continue to get better.

Express was 2-2 against laxachucetts getting beat in one game 8-3 give or take a goal. They beat laxachusets by one goal. They lost to igloo 14-4. Express is not in the top three. That is for igloo , icon and 91 in that order. Not sure who is 4 and 5 between express and TLI. I would guess express would beat TLI because tli had some bad games. Express got worse as the season went on. Even Igloo B played them close. I'm sure express will be looking for players at every position. High turnover means they are not AA.

te=Anonymous]I don't know about that. Express was thumped by every good team. I wouldn't call Laxachussetts a good team. Not one to hang your hat on at all. [/quote][/quote]