2021 means all kids are in 6th grade. One of the Son's parents said that a few of the kids who played this past weekend were not able to play in Florida against Igloo because of age. I know the Maryland team had hold backs but not sure of the ages. Fact is Icon and Outlaws are correct age. Icon has some very big players that I know are the correct age and correct birth date and those big players would be average to below average size on the two other teams. But it does not matter because the Long Island kids learned a lot playing these teams who were top teams with great players regardless of age. The more Long Island teams play these teams the better the kids will get and that is what it is all about.
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Sons just got caught playing with 7th graders on their 2021 team, have had them on the team for over 18 months. Unfortunately I would say that taints any wins they may have had over any teams including the LI teams.

Why express has them too? As long as their birthdates qualify what's the problem?