Originally Posted by Anonymous
By the way, OP here. I wasn't saying Cannons did anything wrong in the U13A division at Summer Exposure. Nice thing about Hogan is that they actually enforce their own rules. That means it was a U13 team in the highest U13 division. Grade doesn't matter if they are young enough. Technically, as I understand it, they *couldn't" play in the 2020 divisions if they had 2019 kids.

I was talking about multiple other tournaments not enforcing their own rules, when aware teams don't qualify for their divisions. And wth kind of coach plays in a division when they aren't even close to qualifying for it and tells the tournament director they are when they are not? Per above, it's cheating and pathetic and sets bad example.

I posted about calling it cheating.
In no way am I accusing the Cyclones or cannons of any cheating, they were just in the post I quoted.
As stated above, it goes on at many tourneys at many levels. It is becoming the norm rather than isolated incidents, this is the problem. I guess coaches figure if everyone is cheating, I'll do it too? Not good for the game and has no place in youth sports.