Originally Posted by Anonymous
wow I'm a sachem parent and I'm appalled to learn that sachem norths rising 7th and 8th grade smear teams are charging close to a thousand dollars a player to play on their summer teams. those coaches are crooks. listen, folks times are tough at home right now and my son is an above average lacrosse player. he wants to stay sharp this summer and I can't really afford a thousand dollars for program run by the school district. does anyone know of any summer club teams....that obviously aren't charging much. maybe a good pick up team that will play in a few tournaments. that's all we're looking for. a thousand dollars for a team ran by school coaches is absurd. Coach Lange go get a summer job. stop robbing people. this is new [lacrosse]. people can't afford to live as it is. if anyone knows of a summer team that's more affordable and will still play competitive lacrosse I'd like to know

It would be a drive for you but Viper 2021 is $800 and head coach is a non dad College head coach. try contacting them