Originally Posted by Anonymous
whats the difference A or B as long as the kids are learing something they are in 6th grade come on folks.

The difference is the parent were sold one thing and given another. Now I maintain that parents are responsible for knowing what they are signing their child up for, but it can be tough sometimes.

I would agree with you if the parents were paying $150 for rec lacrosse, but when you are paying $1500+ you should have certain expectations. Unfortunately, club lacrosse is ruining the experience for the B player.
There is no such thing as A or B. Those are single distinction made by clubs to break down thier own inner teams. Outside it means nothing. For Example if you where to put Recon, Jesters, Outlaws and Legacys A teams into the Igloo organization they would be deemed B teams. In truth Outlaws and Legacy are both in the top 7 lax teams on LI . In Turn, both Jetsers and Recon would be B teams in the Outlaws or Legacy organization. The most important thing is finding a team where the level of play matches your son. If he cant keep up he will learn nothing . Let me tell you something about some B teams. I know of B teams whos coaches have better resumes and practice even more then their organizations A teams. Those parents keep THEIR MOUTHS SHUT. Why tell everybody how great your team is , so next tryout theres an extra 100 kids trying to make the team ?

Jesters beat outlaws black two out of last three times played. Played a bunch of one goal games. (Got beat up last one though? They would be their B team? How's that work ?