Igloo is by far the best. No 2021 team is even close. Yes the Sons did beat Igloo last March by one goal on a day where it was 17 degrees and an early morning game. But that same day the Sons lost to 91 and got crushed by Icon by 7 goals. Those teams have never beat Igloo. Most telling of the talent on the Sons team is that the Sons also played the Jesters ( a Long Island B team) that day and won 7-5. Igloo beat that same Jesters team by 15 goals that same season. Igloo played the Sons again at the end of the Summer and in December and beat up on the Sons. Given the Son's history against Long Island teams they should be compared to(and have never beat any of these teams) 91, Both Express teams, Team Long Island, Icon, Outlaws, Garden City, Legacy and the Igloo 2021 B team. Some of these teams played Igloo closer this past October than the Sons did at the end of last Summer and in Florida. As of now given the last 2 games the sons of played Igloo and never beating another Long Island team other than the Jesters in a nail biter there is no reason to compare the Sons to Igloo.
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I don't know if they cheat but I rremember they beat Igloo
Sons w a FULL team beat Igloo Any team is impacted missing 6 kids

The 2021 "sons" as you call them have not beaten any top LI teams to date. How can you make such a ridiculous statement. Please stop with the exscuses. From what I understand, they lost to Igloo, Team LI and 91 in the past. Not sure if they ever played Express?
I keep hearing how "good" this team is but they never seem to win against better clubs and they always have an exscuse?